Why I Write ...

Purely as a form of expression to the emotions that run riot in my life at different junctures. This blog has seen several title revisions that also reflect the state of being and evolution I am constantly in. If one were to remain stagnant in hope of never changing their temporal present, one will awaken someday to much regret. Life is about living, evolving and adapting to the constant changes all around us.

My spot on the web is essentially a journey along with my monologue ramblings of my coherent mind accompanied by the incoherent thing called life. Read me if you like ... if you don't it is not the end of the world. I am at the very least a believer in humility lifts us further than pride.

Happy trails

27 August 2009

Another Blogger's Journey Begins... Aug 27, 2009

This week it would seem another blogger in the family is born :) ... you might ask how so ... well Ashna my elder girl whose blog I began and helped do the typing and story-telling for a few posts has been suddenly bitten by the blogging bug :))

She's began with 2 short posts about her music exams that were on the 26th. I've done some minor proof-reading and put in the punctuation marks and stuff. But it's an interesting effort.

Now what's interesting about this is that I am hoping that seeing her elder sister start to undertake ownership of her blog might spur Kasha the younger to improve on her spelling and try her hand at blogging too eventually. For now, she tells me her story and I put it down on the net :)

It's nice to see Ashna take an interest in this and for a 9 year old I guess it's as good a time as any - but then now I have to keep an eyes out on how she interacts on the net. Because better safe than sorry I guess is the motto here.

Anyways, if you see her posts updated, drop by she does get a little kick seeing visitors increase on her blog :) and don't forget she's just 9 ... here's to a journey of words and writing ... hope she enjoys it as much as I do.

No comments: