Why I Write ...

Purely as a form of expression to the emotions that run riot in my life at different junctures. This blog has seen several title revisions that also reflect the state of being and evolution I am constantly in. If one were to remain stagnant in hope of never changing their temporal present, one will awaken someday to much regret. Life is about living, evolving and adapting to the constant changes all around us.

My spot on the web is essentially a journey along with my monologue ramblings of my coherent mind accompanied by the incoherent thing called life. Read me if you like ... if you don't it is not the end of the world. I am at the very least a believer in humility lifts us further than pride.

Happy trails

8 August 2009

Where Were The Outriders?? .... Aug 08, 2009

You know this face? I am sure you have seen it some where. But I have to tell you something though .. this expression me thinks is standard packaging ... why you might ask??

Well on Friday (7th Aug) I was on the Sg. Besi TUDM stretch heading home to Seremban when I noticed this funky car with the plate DAW 1 - had to be someone really rich being single digits is what what crossed my mind. Then the fact that there was a Volvo S60 with the plate Kelantan DarulNaim immediately cutting behind it sparked my curiosity.

I was watching the car and how the driver was driving. Eventually I got up alongside of the car when I noted 2 passengers. The Volvo was a solo driver looking very tired and agitated with the crawling traffic. The driver of DAW 1 was on the mobile and from the side he hehehe looked Chinese to me and I was like hmmmm why'd a royal car be following this fellow ... so off we move along. He in the fast lane crawling, me in the middle lane crawling.

At one point I ended up somehow in front of this car and for a some 10mins in the crawl to the Sg. Besi toll I got to see who was the driver.

And I must add it was interesting to see Royalty with no outriders, or fanfare driving his hot Merc along with one other person - might I assume this was a bodyguard?? or perhaps a friend?? who seemed half asleep no protocols seemingly visible.

Eventually the Tengku Temenggong of Kelantan must have gotten fed up of seeing my Brake Faster Macha sticker haahahah and cut out to the middle lane and whizzed past the toll and I never saw the car again (but if you're behind the wheel of such a baby you'd fly too)

Having heard on the radio that there was a traffic halting accident down south near Seremban rest area, I decided to turn off through Kajang and head home. And then I made an interesting discovery of LEKAS highway - for RM4 bucks you go round to touch your nose and end up anyways in Mantin old road kah kah kah and with an e-tank on the petrol gauge you have to say it was an interesting twist in the dark.

But well next time you see the TToK driving his Merc DAW1 see if he's like any other person on the road stuck in the jam or is he with outriders screeching away ... but TToK nice colour and all but you really have to learn to not leave that jaw hanging like that coz 10mins you were behind me - and that was your standard expression.

Can't say nothing about your ongoing domestic drama but well at least you seemed almost human stuck like the rest of us common folk on a typical Friday crawl. For that you get me thumbs up. All the best in settling your case.

No comments: