Why I Write ...

Purely as a form of expression to the emotions that run riot in my life at different junctures. This blog has seen several title revisions that also reflect the state of being and evolution I am constantly in. If one were to remain stagnant in hope of never changing their temporal present, one will awaken someday to much regret. Life is about living, evolving and adapting to the constant changes all around us.

My spot on the web is essentially a journey along with my monologue ramblings of my coherent mind accompanied by the incoherent thing called life. Read me if you like ... if you don't it is not the end of the world. I am at the very least a believer in humility lifts us further than pride.

Happy trails

29 August 2009

Flower Power ... Aug 29, 2009

If you have a function that needs flowers or cakes then you have to connect with the Baking Tai Tai :)) .... she's a childhood buddy of my sister and her ideas for my sister's wedding was simply awesome.

She's just started a blog so here's hoping her picture gallery is up soon for more insight into how she just tells stories with her creations.

Check out Let's Be Marry!! for flowers and cakes that simply take your breath away ... I am sure you'll not regret letting AA have a go on your special occasion decor or cake :))

No comments: