Why I Write ...

Purely as a form of expression to the emotions that run riot in my life at different junctures. This blog has seen several title revisions that also reflect the state of being and evolution I am constantly in. If one were to remain stagnant in hope of never changing their temporal present, one will awaken someday to much regret. Life is about living, evolving and adapting to the constant changes all around us.

My spot on the web is essentially a journey along with my monologue ramblings of my coherent mind accompanied by the incoherent thing called life. Read me if you like ... if you don't it is not the end of the world. I am at the very least a believer in humility lifts us further than pride.

Happy trails

4 April 2009

Stolen Glimpses ... Apr 04, 2009

**waves to my Shanghai Stalker**

I am somewhat tickled by the fact that some people cannot come to see their children in person but must steal glimpses like this ...

eheheheheheheh I am REALLY REALLY cracked up !!

But then again if that's all their conscience can allow them ... then so be it.

I've no grudges or axes to bear. And if some people had any inkling about the sort of person I am, they would know that even their current little pitter patter of feet would be quite safely taken care of if there came a point in time.

All is equal ... children should not suffer or bear the sins of their fathers (this being an expression ehehehehh) ... and the girls are growing up fast and so much has been missed and lost experience for the parent who chose not to be here.

Perhaps they will make it up with the new babies they have made and make ... one can only hope it doesn't become a cycle of making and leaving because the next time, some people are not going to be so lucky with such as one as forgiving as myself. *eheheheh*

How's the weekend shaping up everyone. Here's it's blistering heat followed by thunder storms ... the weather is as insane as the world we live in ...

Take care all .... {{hugs}}


No comments: