Why I Write ...

Purely as a form of expression to the emotions that run riot in my life at different junctures. This blog has seen several title revisions that also reflect the state of being and evolution I am constantly in. If one were to remain stagnant in hope of never changing their temporal present, one will awaken someday to much regret. Life is about living, evolving and adapting to the constant changes all around us.

My spot on the web is essentially a journey along with my monologue ramblings of my coherent mind accompanied by the incoherent thing called life. Read me if you like ... if you don't it is not the end of the world. I am at the very least a believer in humility lifts us further than pride.

Happy trails

16 January 2009

Stalkers ... Jan 16th, 2008

Lately checking my blog visitor list, I've been curious to find Shanghai featured in my list. Now when I think Shanghai, I am reminded of a certain someone and a certain context. Then as much as I cracked me already muddled head - I couldn't put one single person down that I knew in Shanghai on a personal level that they'd be interested to repeatedly visit my blog.

Now if I were to be so 'perasan' and think that anyone is improving their lexical resourcefulness by reading my ramblings, I'd have to first stop laughing ... look at my 'Powderful England' man - it's no Oxford dictionary English tutoring aid **heheheh**

What I found even more interesting is the fact that people are actually googling to find me - although having said that, it's not like people are falling out of the sky or crawling out of the wall cracks contacting me ... which led me to think - What an odd thing to do (sorta plagarised from the Simpsons heheheh). And how do I again so 'perasanly' know it's me these person/s are googling - the combination of criteria input in the search box. Like DUH!!!! How many Anita George's do you know works in XYBASE or uses the handle akuani and is from Seremban, Malaysia ... like aiyo!!!! (and I just made it easier for you to find me now when you randomly search me! :p - aren't I just so nice???!!)

This sorta was disconcerting. I mean, not like I am anybody famous - I mean at least not yet heeheheh my Booker Prize Bestseller is not out yet ... (When it is I expect all of you to buy a consignment to aid in my royalties collection ok - talk about brutal honesty!!) I lead such a non-existing lifestyle, that I cannot possibly be of interest to anyone who is a stranger.

Ahaaaaa my first clue - this person/s was not a stranger to me. And that kinda got me intuition going on who this was. I am not really sure if I ought to be flattered or fluxed! I mean errrr why are you so interested in knowing what is going on in my life? Knowing you, that is not a good thing but hey, this is my space, my thoughts, my little place to just be me ... deal with it somehow. If you're checking up on me still via Friendster and my blogs, it means you have issues still ... you know what I mean??

So anyhows if it makes Shanghai Stalker/s happy to come by and dissect my ramblings, hoping to find something errr there's not much to find - what I say here is how I am in person pretty blunt to a point of incisive sharpness **smiles angelically**

Lastly .... Hello JK **grin** - yes I did figure out that it had to be you .... who else despite leaving 6 years ago would continue to want to see how his departure colours my world - truth be told - you don't matter anymore to me on any personal level. What matters is as a father what you do for our girls :)) ... and have you tried comparing photos of your children, the resemblance is uncanny **giggle giggle**

The weekend is upon us yet again ... I need some well deserved rest to recuperate ... medications seem to be forming a part of my existence and all this daily travelling has seriously caused a lot of health issues which are beginning to come to the fore as 40 looms ahead ...

Enjoy the short reprieve :)) .... before another work week

7 comments:

anfield devotee said...

Shanghai stalker must've googled the words 'pork' & 'wild boar' & inadvertently found him/herself here . . .

Ah ha ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

Shanghai Stalker is a piglet himself from Tin State :)))

are you calling me wild boar Uncle AD??

Ridzzy said...

AD just signed his death wish lah! :D

Ridzzy said...

AD , after Akuaney kills you can I have your car pls.. muahahah

Unknown said...

aiyo Riddzy ... tolong la call me akuANI :))))) ni pulak asyik diff diff name -- i also pening now :)

Damn if AD's car were auto I'd grab it ... kih kih - and zooooomm

Life's Like That said...

Wah, Ms Akuani must now be called "Api"Ani for being hot stuff! People googling for u now! Fuyoh!!!

Unknown said...

LLT: no such thing la hahaha just comical that the person who left me would want to know what me up to ... or something to that effect - I mean what an odd thing to do (put in Bart's voice here eheheh)