Why I Write ...

Purely as a form of expression to the emotions that run riot in my life at different junctures. This blog has seen several title revisions that also reflect the state of being and evolution I am constantly in. If one were to remain stagnant in hope of never changing their temporal present, one will awaken someday to much regret. Life is about living, evolving and adapting to the constant changes all around us.

My spot on the web is essentially a journey along with my monologue ramblings of my coherent mind accompanied by the incoherent thing called life. Read me if you like ... if you don't it is not the end of the world. I am at the very least a believer in humility lifts us further than pride.

Happy trails

30 January 2009

Errmmm Toll Please ... Jan 30, 2009


Yup yup .... this is my awesomely wonderfully placed fengshui strategic desk in the office ...

Now perhaps if Semi Value was still in business I might have won a Toll Concession off him or something - seeing as my coffers are forever in the red ... wait wait even red is too good means there's some figures ... mine's just empty - this would have been an awesome way to make some money.

But as luck would have it, he's out and me ... well I guess I could try to put a bar across or something but me thinks management would not like the idea of that ehehehheeh so in the mean time me thinks I need to grab me one of those mirrors so me can see who is creeping up behind me ... I so hate this 'open back' but am adaptable :)

Me thinks there's subliminal messages here ahahahha but well I can be arse-thick skinned and not the least bothered because at the end of the day, I come I work I get paid (thinks about this for a bit hmmm) it's not where I call home.

Off I scoot ... gotta wait till me cheque's ready to haul ass over to the bank to cash it before 4pm **fingers crossed**


2 comments:

anfield devotee said...

me thinks . . . me cheque . . .

Plagiarist.

^_^ said...

Keep share i like it :)