Why I Write ...

Purely as a form of expression to the emotions that run riot in my life at different junctures. This blog has seen several title revisions that also reflect the state of being and evolution I am constantly in. If one were to remain stagnant in hope of never changing their temporal present, one will awaken someday to much regret. Life is about living, evolving and adapting to the constant changes all around us.

My spot on the web is essentially a journey along with my monologue ramblings of my coherent mind accompanied by the incoherent thing called life. Read me if you like ... if you don't it is not the end of the world. I am at the very least a believer in humility lifts us further than pride.

Happy trails

17 June 2008

WTF Is Happening To Malaysia ... June 17, 2008

Beaten While Looking For Help What in heavens name is becoming of Malaysians. I am losing faith in my homeland.

To the screw ups who run this country ... you are turning us into a Ghetto-land damn it!!!! People are hungry, people are angry, people are turning this place into a fooking nightmare where you stand in good stead to fear everything and everyone ...

And all we'll be bothered about is if Anwar is going to get his old position back or will he replace the Sleeper and in the mean time let Malaysia become a like those gangland ghetto lands ... where is the decency in people or the empathy or the kindness ...

Keep saying we tolerate and this is what the fooking shit you get ... people aren't bothered to tolerate jackshit anymore ... they want they get it however they can manage to ...

This article is just one of the many that assault you daily if you buy the newspapers .... or why not check this out ... it's an even stupider display of the powers that be ... MAS Terminates Travel Privileges for AirAsia CEO

I mean really what the hell is this about??? I thought we had big boys running the airline but apparently not ... petty juveniles at the helm. *sigh*

Another Malaysia Boleh day in the making ... now all I need is Pak Lah to forget he promised no petrol hikes till next year and fooking raise it tonight to bleeding RM4/liter ... then I am likely to also lose any sense of empathy and kindness and tolerance I have for any moron that comes in my way ...

Maybe what the fooked up powers that be should start is refurbishing and building more and more detention centers/ jails ... after all the only thing going up is our crime rate ... even the average joe/jane is going to be forced to crime to put food on the table ... Call me .aniHood damnit, I was have a good heart too ... what's a little wealth off those fattened pigs for the general masses?

~.ani is bloody pissed off - can you tell????~




No comments: