Why I Write ...

Purely as a form of expression to the emotions that run riot in my life at different junctures. This blog has seen several title revisions that also reflect the state of being and evolution I am constantly in. If one were to remain stagnant in hope of never changing their temporal present, one will awaken someday to much regret. Life is about living, evolving and adapting to the constant changes all around us.

My spot on the web is essentially a journey along with my monologue ramblings of my coherent mind accompanied by the incoherent thing called life. Read me if you like ... if you don't it is not the end of the world. I am at the very least a believer in humility lifts us further than pride.

Happy trails

12 February 2008

Despair ... Feb 13, 2008

poised on crumbling ledge
pain embodied
at crossroads
yet too far out on the edge
stained, once healthy cheeks
now sunk sullen and bleak
futile search through swollen eyes
half blinded from tears cried
alone, afraid, anxious
disconsolate, despondent, desolate
forward or to retreat, reconsider
questions and more questions
precariously perched looking down
despair tips the scales
plunging silently
head first into oblivion
thud shatters
an otherwise noiseless end



No comments: